Hoverboard by ZR Kit
This package comes complete with all Hoverboard and Flyboard kit parts (except for PWC adapter kit). In order to purchase this item, you must be 18 years or older and complete a Flyboard and Hoverboard Training and Safety Course administered by Aquatic Aviation, L.L.C. or an Authorized Flyboard and Hoverboard Instructor.
The Hoverboard was launched 2 years after his little brother the Flyboard. Another creation by Franky Zapata, a french genius, this new concept is to litteraly give a reality to the Robert Zemeckis & Bob Gale’s dream (back to the Future) with the famous Marty McFly’s hovervoard. The Hoverboard by ZR® is a water propelled device that allows its user to fly up to 5 meters above the water as fast as 40km/h, to realize multiple freestyle tricks. The Hoverboard by ZR® is a surf board that is attached to a PWC (Personal Watercraft) which gives the Hoverboard by ZR® propulsion through air. The whole propulsion is routed through the primary nozzle that is attached to the board of the Hoverboard by ZR® user.
- Carbon fiber board equipped with foot straps and pads
- A propulsion system; an ‘oval’ made of
- Foundry aluminium
- 1 Hose (different types/lengths of hose available)
- A U pipe, allowing to invert the water exiting the PWC
- A fast clip interface allowing a rapid change between the Flyboard® and the PWC
- Molded board reinforced with Carbon Fiber, resistant to forces superior to 11 tons per m²
- One Oval, founded from one piece of aluminum to decrease loss of pressure and power whilst also redirecting the water in the right direction
- Change from goofy to regular mode without tools