Apollo Underwater Scooter AVX Features
- The Apollo Underwater Scooter AVX is equipped with an incredibly high efficiency brushless motor and driver
- Specially customised 1000Wh LiFePO4 Lithium ion battery for extended dives
- Heavy duty and high water pressure-resistant full-aluminum body
- Apollo’s innovative hands free riding system (saddle riding) and high efficiency adjustable pitch propeller are supplied as standard
- The Apollo Underwater Scooter AVX is capable of more than 30km! (*1)
- The Apollo Underwater Scooter AVX is capable of underwater speeds over 5.2km/h! (*2)
- Innovative scooter accessories are available such as a single-hand unit that is attached for specific purposes like cave diving!
- The Apollo Underwater Scooter AVX is made in Japan using the latest components and electronics available today!
Single Hand Riding Gear:
- Easy to control
- Attaching the riding gear is simple to do
- Ideal for cave diving
Propeller Pitch Selection
It is possible to easily vary the propellers angle or pitch, which allows for even more fine tuning of the scooters speed to the individual divers needs.
In general many scooters have leakage weakness around the sealing area on the propeller shaft. Apollo specially designed a double sealing system for propeller shaft by building a small watertight compartment between the first seal and the second seal.
- The majority of the Underwater Scooter AVX external body is made from high quality aluminum alloy
- The front and rear sections of the Underwater Scooter AVX are made using a high tech and extremely accurate NC spinning machine
- The maximum depth rating for the Underwater Scooter AVX is 150 metres
- Outer dimensions: 806mm x 390.5mm x 340mm
- Weight: 23.5kg (with battery) 13.5kg (without battery)
- Underwater Weight: – 0.28kg
- Maximum depth: 150 metres
- Maximum range: 41km *1
- Speed: 0~5.7km/h *2
- Max thrust force: 250N at pitch1, 206N at pitch 2, 162N at pitch 3
- Battery Type: Lithium ion battery 50.4V 27AH
- Battery charger: output 6A charge 5~6hours, input AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Body colour: Black
- Accessories: Battery, Battery charger, Single-hand unit, O-ring seals for body and propeller, Silicone greace, Instruction manual CD-ROM
- NSN number: 4220-98-207-9011
*1 3.0km/h speed at propeller pitch2 with saddle-riding,
*2 Propeller pitch2 with saddle-riding,
The numerical value fluctuates by a state of the build of the user and the battery.