2021 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
High-Performance Ultramatic® Transmission
Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence, and the Ultramatic® proves itself time and time again to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
2021 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Grizzly EPS’ Ultramatic® transmission features a gated shifter, dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive plus reverse gear, and the most advanced—and durable—CVT drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear, and a sprag clutch delivers natural all-wheel engine braking.
- EXCITING BIG BORE ENGINE: For the trail rider looking for excitement in every ride, the ideal engine should balance big bore power with a strong midrange that gives immediate response. The Grizzly EPS features a potent 700-class engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for recreational riding.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: The three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD, all with the simple push of a button. An override button allows engine to reach maximum rpm in full diff lock mode, and a straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration and maintenance.
- HIGH-MOUNTED AIR INTAKE: Tackle mud and water thanks to the Grizzly EPS’ high-mounted air intake layout. The design increases power and torque while providing additional room for on-board storage and easy, toolless servicing of the foam air filter.
- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST: To maintain clean-running performance for years, the Grizzly EPS uses a stainless steel exhaust system and features a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum noise output.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Slow-speed technical riding can place a lot of thermal demands on a liquid-cooled motor, so the Grizzly EPS features a high-capacity radiator that delivers plenty of air flow for maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- DRIVE SYSTEM AIR INTAKE: A high-mounted drive system air intake helps reduce drive system temperatures and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TIRES: Maximizing available traction, the Grizzly EPS features 26-inch, exclusively-designed Maxxis® tires that provide precise steering feel and feedback.
- FOUR-WHEEL HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES: Powerful and consistent braking comes standard on every Grizzly EPS thanks to four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes with unmatched braking feel.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: To handle nearly any terrain with ease, the Grizzly EPS offers an impressive 11.3-inches of maximum ground clearance and full-length composite skid plates for maximum underbelly protection.
- ADVENTURE PRO-READY: The Grizzly EPS comes pre-wired for Yamaha’s exclusive Adventure Pro® GPS system, unlocking the next level of trail-ready navigation. This state-of-the-art GPS unit combines a range of functions into a single, rugged 7-inch full-color display. Search, download, record and share trail routes. Challenge your friends to time trials on saved courses. With Yamaha’s uniquely integrated software, the Adventure Pro system displays advanced vehicle data with exceptional clarity.
2021 Yamaha Grizzly EPS
- INDEPENDENT DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION: Independent double wishbone suspension, with 7.6” of front wheel travel and 9.1” at the rear, provides excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails, thanks to nitrogen-charged shocks with 5-way adjustable preload.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Minimize fatigue and attack every corner with Yamaha’s Electric Power Steering (EPS), the industry’s best balance of electric steering assist and positive trail feedback.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: An optimized 4.76-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass centralization and handling.
- PLUSH SADDLE: With plenty of room for the rider to move during riding, a long, plush seat improves rider comfort for extended days exploring any trail.
- AGGRESSIVE AND DURABLE STYLING: Rugged composite front bumper resists scratching and won’t rust while injection-molded fenders and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- LED HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHT: LED technology uses less power, creates brighter, sharper illumination and offers lifetime durability. A handlebar-mounted halogen work light provides additional illumination that moves with rider input for excellent visibility.
- READY FOR ACCESSORIES: The Grizzly EPS was engineered in concert with a range of accessories for perfect fit and function, for nearly every type of ride you can find. With a standard 12V power point, you can keep devices charged, too.
- EXTENSIVE CARGO CAPACITY: Rugged, large-diameter steel cargo racks with durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 308 pounds combined (110 lbs. front, 198 lbs. rear). Three on-board storage compartments keep things secure.
- WORK-READY TOW CAPACITY: Center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver comes standard on Grizzly EPS and can tow more than 1300 pounds.
- BUILT REAL WORLD TOUGH™, ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: As with other Yamaha ATVs and Side-by-Sides, the Grizzly EPS is assembled in the USA to meet Yamaha’s exacting standards for durability and reliability.
- 10-YEAR-BELT WARRANTY: The Grizzly EPS transmission uses its own cooling intake to maintain proper temperatures, an oversized belt to handle the torque of the large motor and Yamaha’s unique sprag clutch to maintain constant belt tension. The end result is a drivetrain built for years of trouble-free service that leaves the competition in the dust and is backed by the industry’s only 10-Year V-Belt Limited Warranty.
- BIG BORE ENGINE DESIGNED FOR TRAIL RIDING: The Grizzly® EPS brings Yamaha’s renowned riding excitement without losing an ounce of comfort, thanks to its potent 700-class engine designed for smooth running and enhanced midrange power.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRAMATIC® TRANSMISSION: Yamaha’s class-leading transmission combines immediate response with advanced features like natural, all-wheel engine braking for control on confidence, and the Ultramatic® proves itself time and time again to be the most durable ATV transmission on the market.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: With plenty of ground clearance and adjustable suspension, the Grizzly EPS tackles rough terrain with ease. The long-travel shocks, wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates ensure the Grizzly EPS is ready to keep going when you are.
- YAMAHA’S EXCLUSIVE ON-COMMAND® 4WD: Unlike so many computer-controlled 4WD systems on the market, the Yamaha On-Command® system keeps the rider in charge. With selectable 2WD, 4WD limited-slip, and 4WD with diff lock modes, the Grizzly EPS delivers power predictably and consistently.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER STEERING: Reduced fatigue, excellent control and trail feel all come standard with the Grizzly EPS’ best-in-industry speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS).